It is always amazing to attend wedding beside the sea beach. Those weddings give a beachy experience along with coral vibes. So what would be the best present that can be gifted to the wedding couple on their big day?
How to make a wedding
bouquet with painted hermit crab shells-
- Painted hermit crab shells
- Sand Dollars
- Florists Tape
- Bouquet wrapping material
- Thin copper wire
- The first thing you have to do is to evaluate the materials you have for your bouquet. Made the adjustments that you need to have for your wedding bouquet.
- Make the covering of the bouquet with the help of the wrapping material. Make it stable with the thin copper wire. Now place the flowers inside it, leaving some space for the shells, bead and the sand dollars. Stick them in their places with the help of glue.
- Once you are done with it, place the painted hermit crab shells, beads and sand dollars in the spaces left. Make sure that you stick them nicely so that they do not fall afterward. For which, you have a use a generous amount of glue. To be extra careful, use florist tape to nicely secure them.
- It is very important to check if the flowers and the coral elements are evenly spaced or not.
- Once you are done with the inner stuff, move to the outer part. Decorate the bouquet material with laces, flower petals, and shells.
And that’s it; we are done with a beautiful wedding bouquet with painted hermit shells for sale.
Where will you get painted hermit crab shells for sale?
We, at North Florida Shells, provide the best quality painted hermit crab shells for sale in beautiful designs, to our customers across the world. These shells are best for craft work, decorating as home decors, events, and other collectible needs. Our shells are naturally obtained and not machine made.
We also have a wide variety of other sea-life creatures, such as sand dollars and starfish. Along with the best quality, our products are offered at attractive prices. We are also committed to delivering our products to the customers so that you feel it is worth your money.
Know more about tips for buying bulk shells online!