With the unique shells with each of its vibrant hues, do portray a story that stands still unheard for all, right? The golden cowrie shells are just another of its kind, and you will be amazed to know how you can effectively use them for your jewelry sets!
Indeed, the golden cowrie is the name given to the pretty seashells that are generally used for macrame bracelets. After reading this blog, you will be inspired to know the different ways in which you can use your own jewelry sets, including bracelets, pendants, earrings, and many more items at just the best price. The golden cowrie shells are best paired up with the conch shell horns, which can be found in almost all kinds of jewelry today!
If you are planning to create a beautiful pendant or a charm, the golden cowrie shells from the North Florida Shells can be the best option for you. It can also be used to make lovely chokers and ankle bracelets. Here are some of how you can use them effectively. Follow now!
How to use the golden cowrie shells for making jewelry?
Macrame bracelet with the golden cowrie shells
These are the bracelets that are made by using a modern knitting technique called macrame. Yes, they look beautiful and are also easy to make. If you incorporate the exquisite feel of the golden cowrie shells for your bracelets, the sliced ones are more than preferred because they are flat and easy to use. It will come to lie too smoothly over the skin, and so you will enjoy wearing them.
Here is what you will need to make one for yourself!
- 7-pieces golden cowrie shells, sliced 16-18x12mm
- 12 pcs of coconut beads, round and flat, 7x4mm
- Approximately 1.5m nylon cord
- Beading loom
Follow the steps, and your beautiful golden cowrie shell jewelry would be ready in no time!
- Tighten the cord in the middle so that you can start knitting
- Now, put the golden cowrie shells underneath the cord just right to the middle and press it into the shell. It helps the shells to stick to the cord.
- As an extra precaution, you can also press the middle cord into the shell and then sling it around the shell one more time. It would prevent the cowrie shells from falling off!
- Tighten the cords carefully when it is required to tie the next knot. Remember, the two knotting cords always slide underneath the shells.
- Continue with your knotting process so that the knots cannot open up again. You can also cross the cords underneath.
- Now, you will see that the cords lie parallel underneath the shells.
- Next, string a coconut bead onto the cord effectively behind the last knot.
- Again continue knotting and carry on this process until the bracelet has reached the desired length.
- In the last step, you need to close the bracelet with a sliding macrame closure with three coconut beads on each of the ends.
The bottom line
Buying the golden cowrie shells at the best price can be something unique. There is much more applicability of the cowrie shells that you can employ for your requirements. So, what are you waiting for? Get the best quality golden cowrie shells!
For any queries, contact us now!